Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Dinner and a Movie

Bill and I went out to dinner (cpk) and a movie (Taken) tonight. Dinner was delicious as always and the movie was amazing!

Few weeks ago when my brother Gerry was down from school he told me i should go see Taken. He said it was a really good movie and something i would really enjoy...... Well he was right. Bill and i both agree it was probably one of the better movies we've seen in a long time.

I was sitting at the edge of my seat the entire movie and bill was laughing at me because i kept saying things like..." he needs to get to the bridge" or "get a gun, get a gun" needless to say i was very into the movie. half way though i turned to bill and said this was one we HAVE to buy on DVD when it comes out!

here is the synopsis: The seventeen year-old Kim is the pride and joy of her father, the retired agent Bryan Mills that left the secret service to stay near Kim in California. Kim lives with her mother Lenore and her wealthy stepfather Stuart; she convinces the reluctant Bryan to sign an authorization to travel to Paris with her friend Amanda. When they arrive, they share a cab with the stranger Peter and Amanda tells to him that they are alone in Paris. When Bryan succeeds in contacting his daughter, she tells that criminals have just break in the spot and they are kidnapped by an Albanese gang of human trafficking. Bryan promises in the phone to kill the kidnapper of his daughter and immediately travels to Paris to find Kim and chase the criminals.

1 comment:

Cal said...

This movie sounds like one I would enjoy but might freak me out once I was alone in the dark :) I like suspense though. Maybe we'll check it out!