Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Havasu Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend Bill and I got invited by my boss Adrian, to spend it with him and the Lemons at their river house. We drove up after work on Friday and got there about 2am Saturday morning.

Even Though we got there late it didn't stop us from getting up at 6:15 and taking the boat out to try wake boarding. Jason went first and had no trouble, not his first time by any means. next went his cousin Tony, He had some trouble but got up twice. After Tony It was my turn, Lets just say i didn't know what i was doing. I tried 5 times to get up but i just couldn't get the hang of things, so instead of wake boarding i was just dragged behind the boat, it was a sad attempt all together. Bill was the last to try and he just popped right up, like a pro. that was so annoying, what a show off Bill became.

After we had some fun wake boarding we all loaded up, went out found a cove dropped anchor and floated. It was so relaxing. even if the police swung by to give us a hard time....
That night Robert and Adrian took us out on their Buggies. This was the first time I've ever been on one, and man was it fun. Adrian Took Vince, Ashley and Tori, While Robert took Allie, Bill and I. It was a lot of fun!

Sunday we spent the whole day on the water. I took both Allie and Austin out on the jet ski. Allie loved every minute of it. Austin enjoyed it until i did a few donuts, I think it scared him a little, but he still had some fun.
This weekend we were fed like kings, it was a really fun time and I'm glad we got to go out with them. Hopefully this won't be the last time we get invited!


2 comments:

Tasha said...

What a fun weekend!

Austin and Sara said...

oh my gosh i love wake boarding so so much!!! how fun sounds like the best time :) miss you