Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wild Animals in the Wild Animal Park San Diego

Bill's Parents came into town last minute, and so as a family we all went to San Diego to spent some good quality time together,

What better way then to visit an animal park/zoo. The Crew included Bill, Myself, Al, Sharon, Kristin, Don, Matt, Daniel, and Ashley. It was a fun time although I thought there would be more "wild" animals. The park was never intended to be an attraction but more of a breeding/study of the animals so it was very informational.

Mia & Bill

Ashley & Matt

Blue Macaw Sharon got to talk'in

Home Sweet Home.. Daniel's new nest

Kristin feeding nectar to the birds

The Gang of Jail Birds...

Who's Tougher...the Girl or Guys?

Family of Gaffes

Bill & I lions den

"Bro-mance" alive and well

this sign made me laugh... they weren't kidding

The Herd

Meerkat Manor anyome???


One a Kid always a Kid....

1 comment:

Anneke said...

How fun!! Last time I went was when Kris' family was visiting! haha