Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part ll
Jenny and I went to see the last and final Harry Potter movie at midnight. We lucked out because we ended up getting a double feature. We saw Part l @ 9pm and then Part ll @ midnight. I have to say, that was definitely the way to go. No waiting outside in a line all night, but sitting in a comfortable theater watching a movie instead!
We were prepared for the evening. Jenny was dressed up as Hermione and we had homemade "butterbeer" plus candy and popcorn to boot.
I have to say I have been looking forward to this movie for almost a whole year but it is bittersweet, because I know this will be the last time i will be going to see Harry Potter at a midnight showing.
Thank you and farewell Harry Potter the last 10 years have been so memorable!
![]() |
| Jen and I at Harry Potter |


No comments:
Post a Comment