Sunday, February 05, 2012

Aiden: Baby Blessing


Aiden Douglas was blessed at church (we are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints) on February 5, 2012. It was so wonderful to have most of our families there for this big occasion. My dad was the one who gave the blessing, he did such a beautiful job.

It was a very emotional day for me especially to see my son being blessed and then to see my husband bare his testimony was truely a blessing in and of its self. Little Aiden was so well behaved for the blessing i was such a proud momma, it wasn't till after the blessing that Aiden decided to soil his diaper thank goodness!  Afterwards my parents hosted a luncheon at their home. It was so nice to eat and visit with so many close friends and family.

A HUGE thank you to all the family and friends that traveled to be here with us today for our sweet little family!


1 comment:

The Wolverina /// said...

Great blog heading picture! Very cute! I am glad I was there for the blessing but sad I missed the photo shoot. Dang Superbowl!