Well as most of you know Bill and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary this past tuesday (17th). We didn't just make it a day of celebrating but a weekend! On sunday bill and i rode our bikes on the beach it was such a beautiful day with a nice breeze we couldn't pass it up. after the bike ride we went to my parents house for father's day dinner.
On Monday the real celebrating happened. Bill and I went out to breakfast and then headed up to LA to go to the Human Body Exhibit called Body Worlds, let me tell you that was a lot of fun and so interesting, my favorite part was the exhibit about fetal growth, i think Bill liked all the educational parts such a smokers lung vs a healthy lung (things like that). after we left the Body worlds exhibit we grabbed a quick lunch and then headed back home. I was pretty tired, the exhibit takes about 2 hours to walk through it all so i wanted to take a nap before going out to dinner.
At about 7pm we went to dinner back to our roots. The Lazy Dog Cafe. this is the restaurant that bill and i 1st went to, to work on a school project. Dinner was wonderful as always and then bill and i exchanged our little gifts. I got him an off duty holster (that he's been eyeing forever but just wouldn't breakdown and buy) and Bill got me two Books that I've been drying to have. over all it was a fantastic day.
Tuesday our actual anniversary, bill sent me flowers (a mini rose bush) at work and was planning on coming up and taking me to lunch but as fate would have it he got called into court and spent the whole day there. =0( but being married to Bill makes life 100% worthwhile.

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!! I have been wanting to go and see the body worlds exhibits. Glad to see you gave it the thumbs up!
i cant believe it has been 2 years already! time files when youre having fun!
Happy Anniversary!!! (a little late) I seriously cannot believe it has been 2 years. I still remember going to your wedding. So fun! I am glad you had fun celebrating :)
Hey Girl...It looks like you had a great time. Happy Anniversary. I got a blog take a look. Im trying to figure it out. talk to you later
Post a Comment