Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dexter....He's so Dreamy

I'm Obsessed! It's official. So a few weeks ago my sweet father in law sent me both season one and season two of this show called Dexter. Its about a guy named Dexter who works for the Miami Metro Police Dept as a blood splatter expert, the twist he's a serial killer! But he's a killer with a moral compass. He only kills the "bad guys."

So Bill and I have been held up in our house every night watching this series, lets just say we got the show about two weeks ago and we only have 3 episodes left on season two, the good news is that season three starts this Sunday! I can't wait and you bet I'll be done and ready to watch!

I don't know why i love this show so much, but i do. It's just so well written and interesting. I love the Characters especially Dexter and his girlfriend Rita. Bill i know is partial to the Cop Sgt. Doakes, he's absolutely entertaining and bill has made the comment a few times he wants to aspire to be just like Doakes. Personally i think Doakes is a little to salty, but then again he sure does know how to do good police work. If you haven't seen this show i highly recommend it. It's so worth it!

Dexter, Rita, The Whole Cast

No comments: