Do you ever feel like life is just blah?
I don't know why but sometimes i just feel so blah. It's not that i don't always have something on my plate, i just feel like doing nothing and that nothing is really going on. I don't know if it's the fact that we are in October and the weather STILL hasn't changed or if I'm just getting in one of those moods either way i need to get out of this slump and get going. I have much to do!
-get fitted for my sister's wedding (which is in may so i have time)
-clean the house and get up Halloween decorations
-help lea move and unpack the house
-get ready for mom's birthday (thankfully her gift is wrapped and ready.)
(i'll post pictures of it after sunday)
-get this work project done....(will it ever be done?)
this is just a short list that should be done this coming week but who knows, maybe i'll just push it aside till later!
No comments:
Post a Comment