Today Bill and I celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary, I think back to when we first met, and honestly can not remember a life without him. I can not believe I found such a wonderful man. My life has been forever changed and truly blessed to have him in it. Bill has brought more meaning into my life than I thought possible. I'm so lucky to go through this journey with Bill. I can not wait to see what the future has in store for US....
June 17, 2006



6 comments:
You two are just so darling!
Happy Anniversary! I love all the pictures and hope you guys have a great time celebrating! Although we'll miss you at Book Club!
Don't you love looking through all the old photos. You guys are sooo cute. Have fun celebrating!
Happy Anniversary! You should turn this blog into a scrapbook, all your work is already done for you by you! :)
happy anniversary! you 2 are the cutest couple and corey and i wish you so much more happiness than i can even articulate!
Happy be-lated Anniversary!!! We have anniversary's that are very close together. Glad you are still so happy :)
Post a Comment