So...tonight after work Jill, Lyndee and I headed out to Disneyland. it's been forever since I've gone. It was so nice just to get out of the house and hang out with my besties for the night. I just love Disneyland. Everything about that place just makes me smile. Best part about the evening is a toss up between "scaring" the guys who had to ride the roller coaster with us and trying to get pictures of the fireworks while waiting in line for Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad.
Rides we tackled:
Toy Story
California Screamin'
Space Mountain
Tea Cups
Big Thunder Mountain RailRoad
Indiana Jones
Pirates of the Caribbean
Matter Horn
It was such a fun night.... I'm glad Igot to spend the time and make these memories with two of my favorite girls!
2 comments:
So fun!!!!! I am glad you got to hang out with them too. Time out with friends is so nice. And I love Disneyland. What a great place to go.
so fun!!! I have only been to Disney land once...you just made me want to go back real bad!
Post a Comment