Saturday, June 26, 2010

Family Movie Night

I sometimes blog about movies or books that I have recently watched/read.

Well tonight as a family we watched When in Rome. I wasn't to thrilled on the idea when Anneke (who's in town visiting) brought it home, But i have to say it was a pretty darn cute movie.

It was a whole lot better than i expected, I'm actually thinking of buying this movie and adding it to my "sappy chick flick" list. It was a fun night in with the family and an entertaining movie for us all.

so if you're looking for a cute fun movie i suggest check this one out. you and your main squeeze can enjoy it together!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I am always up for a good chic-flick! Thanks! I will add it to my netflix list. :)

Anneke said...

Yeah I didnt think it was going to be that great of a movie either but I liked it!!!
(I hope Mom remembered to return it!!)