CONGRATULATIONS ELISE!!!
After 12 years of school and watching my little sister grow up, she is now officially an adult. I'm excited to be there and support her on this adventure that she is about to take on. I know she will be successful in whatever she does! WOW I can't believe my little sister is all grown up!
This is the first graduation for a sibling that I've been able to attend, it started at 5pm but my parents being the very wise people that they are.... we didn't arrive at the school until 630pm. Now you all must be thinking... "what the heck?" My parents planned it perfectly, we missed the L-O-N-G- boring speeches and showed up just in time for the student body to receive their diplomas. It worked out great!
Class of 2010, Elise getting her Dipolma, Throwing the hats!
Me, Jenny, Anneke, & Paige- Me and my Dad
Mom & Elise- Megan & Elise
Coral, Elise, Chantel & AJ
Me, Jenny, & Paige
2 comments:
I cannot believe she has graduated!! So fun. I sure love Elise. I love seeing that Paige was there too :) We should do a joint family thing together sometime. Seriously, it feels like we are all friends :) love it
the other Tasha here! hahaha. Everyone looks so beautiful in the sunset lighting you can't even tell that you sat for hours. I am sad that Elise wont be our YW soon. meh!
Post a Comment