Today Bill took me and family shooting, the special occasion was for Jenny's first time.
At first i think she was a little scared but by the end she loved it! Bill started her off with a 45 cal 1911 Para Ordnance which might have been a little too strong for a first-timer, she than shot a 9mm and i think that was just right for her. Not only did Jenny have a great time, my brother Gerry had a blast. I didn't think we would pull him away from the shooting range.
all-n-all the night was a success and the whole family had a really great and safe time shooting!
 |
| Bill and Jenny taking the first shot |
 |
| Gerry showing Jenny how it's done |
 |
| Gerry, Jenny, and Elise |
 |
| Jenny and Mia |
 |
| Elise and Bill |
 |
| Dad and Jenny with her target |
 |
| Gerry, Bill and Jenny |
 |
| the wife's a good shot |
 |
| Shoot together = stay together |
1 comment:
Glad you all had fun!!!! Kris is now obsessed with going shooting and buying a small gun like the one Bill has....or I guess the one that would be yours!!! Thanks Bill!!!! Haha I don't even like Kris having the ones he has now! Boys and their toys! I still can't believe I got Kris to leave your house once Bill broke out all his toys! We had alot of fun with you guys!!! Love and miss you XO
Post a Comment