![]() |
| Our Campsite |
Bill and I planned a family camping trip for the weekend of August 4th. Its becoming a family tradition to go camping at least once during the summer. This time around It was Bill and I, My parents, little sisters Elise and Janette, my brother Gerry and his wife Nikki. We were a little concerned about this camping trip because of a few things... first off I'm half way through my pregnancy, there were no showers and only pit toilets!!! Surprisingly this trip turned out great! I slept so good, better than anyone else. None of the family was prepared for how cold it got at night but i guess because i have a little built in heater i had no problems!
Bill did all the cooking, He's got this great freestanding grill and loves to play chef! Some of the activities that we do every camping trip are lay around on the hammocks (we had 4 this year) play farkle (a dice game) play chicken foot (a game with dominos) and this year we added a game called Ladder Ball. That was a really fun game but i think i was the worst at it!!!
I have to say it was a great way to bring our very busy summer to a close.
| dad playing around with the dominos |
He's finished project
|
Playing ladder ball
|
![]() |
| Ladder Ball |





3 comments:
Glad you guys had fun!! Camping has been a tradition since we were kids and I can't wait to take my little Nick!!!
How fun!! I really want to get my family to do a family camping trip next year. Maybe I just need to plan it and then invite them :) Love that you all went together. So much fun.
I don't know that I would even attempt to go to a campground with no showers and only pit toilets. Especially if I was pregnant! Glad it turned out well for you guys!
Post a Comment