Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pumpkin Carving 2011

It seems like since I've been pregnant we are behind on everything. It wasn't till Saturday night that we decided to decorate the house for Halloween and went to the pumpkin patch to get a pumpkin.

Halloween is probably Our favorite holiday. We both love to decorate for it and our main goal is to make it as scary as possible. We want our place to scare the trick-or-treaters!

After all the Halloween deco was up outside we decided to get some dinner pick up a pumpkin and spend the rest of the evening carving pumpkins. I think this years pumpkin turned out great!


We found a pretty cool pumpkin with some character. Bill has always played around "eating" the pumpkin guts....

Our Graveyard pumpkin the tombstones are for Bill and I and "The Bean". My mom saw that and said we're sick... Yes we are when it comes to Halloween spirit!

No comments: