Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunday Night


Well I got to spend the better part of the day hanging out with Kelly, Davy, and their cute little baby Lucy, while the husband pants was sleeping. We ate dinner and watched the Oscars (what a waste) and stayed up til 3am. We talked about Religion (Kel and Me Vs Davy), we discussed how men think they help out and how sweet it is... but really guys... you usually do more harm.... =0). We discussed when it's the appropriate time for Us girls to have a baby ( i mean being pregnant is no fun if you can't share it with a pregnant girl friend right?!?) Over all it was a good day a lot of fun and I'm so glad i have cousins who are also my best friends like these 2 or should i say 3!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

MIA!!!!!!! I am so happy you have a blog! I just saw your comment on Stephani's blog and I was SOOOO excited! YEAH!!!!!!

Davy's little Lucy is darling! The funny thing is when I saw the picture I thought "That looks like it could be a Lee baby. Who has had a baby?" And sure enough it is Davy's little girl. What a darling.

The last Unicorn said...

I can't believe Davy had a baby!!! I use to change that kids diapers myself!

The Wolverina /// said...

Awww so precious!!!