Sunday, March 01, 2009

Bowling!


Last night i headed over to Davy & Kelly's were we had dinner (hamburgers with a hint of cheese....) and then went out bowling. At first lucy was not very happy, we think the loud noises at the bowling alley scared her. As the night went on she seemed to really have fun "patting" our bowling balls for good luck.

Davy and I were amazed at kelly's technique. she would get up to the lane and basically just drop the ball and hit like 8 pins, a couple times she got strikes......I tried it and all i got was gutter balls.

Davy was doing pretty good on our last game. In the first 5 frames he had 3 stikes and 2 spares. For sure Kel and I thought he was going to beat us. But then I really got my head in the game and beat his score! i was totally excited about that! It's been a while since the 3 of have gone bowling, it sure was a lot of fun!

Our end score was...
Davy-125
Kelly-83
Mia-159

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Oh my word . . . is Lucy so darling or what!!! Seriously. She looks so much like David and I even see some Lynn in her. What a darling little girl. I cannot even believe she is already that big too. Last time I saw a picture she was a baby. So fun you got to hang out with all of them. And congrats on winning too!

Anneke said...

She definitely looks like a Lee!!! But def has Kellys chin! So adorable!