Friday, March 06, 2009

so i've been thinking....

I love to "stalk" blogs, I LOVE to read about people lives those i know personally and even those who i don't, but i rarely leave comments.... I don't know why this is... i mean anyone who knows me knows i ALWAYS have something to say...

As i look though my own blogs i notice I'm not to popular with the comments either... Does this mean i have "Silent" Stalkers just like me?!?!? But then the thought crosses my mind....Maybe (gasp) NO ONE reads my blogs. Maybe my life that i blog about thinking it's so fascinating, in turn really isn't so. Maybe i write my little witty bits thinking someone out there will get a laugh out of it and here it is just a lonely little blurp with no one but me to read it. That thought makes me sad, but it very well might be the case.

Either way i will still continue to blog, whether it's a way to keep in touch with family and friends (Old & New) or just a journal of my life. Also i plan to be more pro-active when it comes to others blogs. I'll try my best to leave comments so those of you out there like me thinking no one reads 'em... i'm here to tell you I DO!!!!

ps. I love my new bangs so i had to post another picture, plus what's the fun in reading if there aren't any pictures to look at too!

11 comments:

Laura and Corey said...

i love reading your witty bits. im not so much a stalker because i do leave comments from time to time on your blog, but rest assure, i find your life fascinating. i read about the hughes family at least 2 to 3 times per week. im addicted.

miss ya :)

Anneke said...

Mia (gasp) YOUR RETARDED! haha So I am leaving you a comment so you can know that someone out there cares about your life!! Plus, when I move to Boston I will want to see pics of the family and hear all about your craziness!
Guess what.....I GET MARRIED 2 MONTHS FROM TODAY!!! AHHHH. So crazy!
Anyways, love you! Oh and me and Taryn need our hair done!!!! =)

The last Unicorn said...

I read your blog and I am a sometimes-silent stalker(I love google reader... it helps keep me up on my stalking :)
I love your bangs too!

Mandy Coffey said...

i'm a silent stalker. mostly because i fear you're like "who the eff?!?!" and then i have to go on and explain that i'm Mandy Formerly Griffin and i'm so and so's cousin, and your mom was my JC counselor at girls camp twice and we worked at dodge together for a short few months before my mission.... and i feared the embarrassment of admitting my stalk of your blog. Lol.
But yes, you're on my blog roll and i read your blogs.

Cal said...

Here's a comment to show I care (and read your blog :)

The Wolverina /// said...

Hi Mia! Of course I read your blogs!! The only reason you don't get comments is because when I do normally read them, I'm not allowed to leave a comment. :( I think, more often than not, your blogs are read yet mine are left untouched. Keep em up!

Laura and Corey said...

who knew you had such a following?????????

Tasha said...

I read your blog!!!! AND I love you! Just thought you should know that. I really like your new bangs too :)

Kirsten said...

Hey chica! I LOVE your bangs too! And I think there is a silent stalker in all of us, but you're the only one that will admit it =)

Mia said...

who knew?!?!

Brudiggidy's said...

I am a silent stalker. In fact, has anyone told you you look great in the moonlight whilst asleep in your bed. :)